Stanztec 2018: The World of Stamping
In June, Pforzheim was focused on high-end stamping technologies with 151 exhibitors – among them Diehl Metal Applications and Sundwiger Messingwerk.
Diehl Metal Applications (DMA) stands for intelligent surface & press-fit zone technologies:
- Specialist for plating: Small batches, fully automated rack and barrel plating as well as reel-to-reel plating with self-developed selective- and high-speed facilities
- Schempp+Decker press-fit zones: The solderless connection technology in the automotive industry
- Schempp+Decker Advanced Indium and Schempp+Decker Advanced AgSn: New lead-free surface coating for press-fit zones that minimize whisker formation.
Sundwiger Messingwerk stands for semi-finished copper alloys:
- Portfolio for strip and wire: From bronze alloys, nickel silver and low-alloyed copper-based alloys to precipitation-hardened special alloys – also offering copper for wire
- Alloys for connectors and pins: Surface treated high performance alloys Diehl Ecobronze and Diehl Eco-Silver for easy recycling
For Diehl Metal Applications the rest of the year remains exciting. From October 16 to 18, DMA will participate at IZB, the international suppliers fair in Wolfsburg. From November 13 to 16 DMA will present solutions made of metal and plastic at electronica in Munich. We look forward to welcoming you there!