Diehl Metall stays in contact in 2016 – you can find all information around the trade fair appearances of Diehl Metall on our website
This year Diehl Metall is also represented on numerous trade fairs and congresses to present its products and technology portfolio. You can expect exciting trade fair days, on which we present our innovative product innovations in the areas of automotive, electronic, electrical engineering and safe drinking water applications:
- SHK Essen: largest trade fair in Germany for professionals from the fields of sanitation, heating, air conditioning and renewable energies
- VDI Getriebekongress: groundbreaking event for trends and innovations in the automotive industry
- Stanztec: international trade fair for stamping technology
- Internationale Zuliefererbörse (IZB): communication and business platform for the automotive industry
- electronica: world’s leading event for electronic components, systems and applications
- CTI Symposium: insight into the latest technical developments in the area of the vehicle transmission
Furthermore you can gather information about Diehl as an employer on selected university career fairs. Our family-owned company is a high-tech group, which is globally positioned. At the same time we ware tradition-conscious, proud of the achieved and the people who make this possible.
Visit us at one of the numerous trade fair events and convince yourself on our comprehensive technological know-how as well as our employer competence.
Further information about the trade fairs you can find in the trade fair calender on our website.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Diehl Metall – as Corporate Division of the Diehl Group founded in 1902 (Sales: 3,039.0 m. Euro, Employees: 16,297) – strengthened its excellent position on the global markets in the last few decades. The international technologie manufacturer is headquartered in Röthenbach a d Pegnitz near Nürnberg. Diehl Metall has 15 locations in Europe, Asia, South America and the USA.Diehl Metall Messing produces rods, tubes and profiles made of over 60 different alloys delivering the products above all to customers from the heating and sanitary-equipment industry as well as from the automotive, electrical engineering and electronics industries. Diehl Metall Schmiedetechnik produces drop-forged parts. As successful partner of the automotive industry the company is world-leading in the production of the synchronizer rings. The product portfolio comprises brass and steel synchronizer rings. Both are available with innovative friction layers.Diehl Metal Applications (DMA) provides customized development, production and marketing if highly technical products across the entire supply chain: from copper-alloyed strip and wire, highly complex stamped parts, including Schempp+Decker Press-Fit Zones, highly selective surface finishing as well as the plating of 3D parts to metal-plastic compound systems.