A high performer in every situation
Unser millionenfacher Bestseller wurde abermals optimiert und kommt mit zusätzlichem Datenspeicher für 1.024 TagesAfter selling millions, our bestseller has been optimised once again and now comes with additional memory for 1,024 daily values. These are compiled as follows: total volume, forward volume, medium temperature, ambient temperature, error status.
We have also raised the security standards. As the first ultrasonic water meter, the HYDRUS 1.3 has the Open Metering Standard - Generation 4, Security Profile B, Mode 7. Each separate data telegram is individually encrypted using session keys. HYDRUS therefore has a future-proof security concept - and is compatible with the German Federal Office for Information Security's Smart Meter Gateway.
Robust construction and the ultrasonic measuring principle make the HYDRUS a high-performer. It is highly precise, reliable and durably cost-effective, even in the harshest environmental conditions. Diehl Metering radio technology, which comes as standard, and a legendary battery life of up to sixteen years make HYDRUS the ideal water meter for automatic reading and smart metering.
The new, compact HYDRUS with a short overall length of DN 20 was developed for economic meter changes in riser and downpipe applications. The HYDRUS family is therefore now even larger and ranges from DN 15 to DN 50 Ask your Diehl Metering contact partner.
We will be happy to advise you - and show you all of the possible applications for the new HYDRUS ultrasonic water meter 1.3.
Features at a glance
OMS Generation 4, Security Profile B, Mode 7:
- Each separate data telegram is individually encrypted using session keys.
- HYDRUS has a future-proof security concept - and is compatible with the German Federal Office for Information Security's Smart Meter Gateway.
- OMS Generation 3, Security Profile A is still available
Additional memory for 1,024 daily values:
- Clarity or verification when it comes to billing problems
- Consumption statistics
- Detecting manipulation
- Recognising backward flow rates
- Daily meter readings when changing tenants
- Health (an increase in water temperature >25°C can encourage contamination)
- Record ambient temperatures daily
Short overall length Q3 4.0m³/h, DN20
Overall length 110mm
- Short overall length for riser and downpipe applications
- Exchange existing domestic water meters easily
- Unleaded brass case
Download the OnePager PDF here.