It’s my job that our customers can be supplied on time.
Stefan Wespel, Value Stream Manager, heads the Value Stream I manufacturing division at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
- You are responsible for Test Design and continuously evaluating new Test Methods for the development projects of our DM solution portfolio in the area of Validation.
- You keep the Quality Level of our product portfolio on the highest possible level with your actions regarding product failure analysis towards production issues and customer claims.
- You bring testing expertise into the Validation team and a high level of motivation to support our strategic growth within DM towards connectivity and solutions.
- You are in close contact with the developers of the different development disciplines to support the integration of the developed solution into the DM system at the earliest possible level.
- You coordinate the execution of standard Tests and take the responsibility to perform Special Development Based Tests. You evaluate and analyse the corresponding Test Reports.
- Knowledge of the needs of European regulations and standards in relation to our product portfolio and supporting the development team.
- You are technician or have successfully completed studies with technical background or similar.
- Experience in testing electronic devices in the area of R&D.
- Knowledge in ERP systems like SAP.
- You are resilient as well as adaptable in dealing with time / cost pressures and open for new challenges.
- Very good English skills and openess for international cooperations fulfill your personal profile.
- Contract of employment,
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment,
- Possibility to learn (access to e-learning platform: Diehl Learning World),
- Packages: Medical and social,
- Commuting allowance or relocation package.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Good traffic connections
Flexible working hours
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o .o.
Pl. Konstytucji 3 Maja 3, 50-048 Wroclaw