It’s my job, together with my international team, to ensure the validation and compliance of our solutions.
Roland Gottschalk, Head of Section Validation & Approvals, and his team want to guarantee 100 % customer satisfaction towards our developed solutions at Diehl Metering.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site in Bażanowice we are looking for a:
This is your position with us:
• designing tests of new technological solutions,
• developing research procedures,
• construction of test stands,
• maintenance and servicing of measuring devices,
• arranging test schedules,
• documenting the work carried out,
• preparation of reports on the conducted tests,
• cooperation with other members of the project team,
• presenting test results to clients or decision makers.
Responsible for developing and testing new technological solutions.
- Living a culture of continuous improvement, you introduce or adjust tools, methods and processes meant to boost our effectiveness and efficiency towards improving the reliability of design solutions, reducing the time to market, and optimizing the development cost.
- You implement and live our Diehl Metering Guiding Principles (Customer orientation, Employee focus, Shareholder alignment, Cooperation, Trust, Achievement and Responsibility), within the team.
- You are a reliable sparring partner for all the other managers in finding the best solutions to staff the embedded software development activities, contributing towards consistent implementation of Diehl Metering business plan.
- You create and use an extended engineering partner's network, identifying and recommending the partners necessary to deliver the best in class technologies, when the internal expertise or capacity are not sufficient.
- You identify and implement technology trends that will be able to support the general business development strategy of Diehl Metering.
You bring with you:
- You have a university degree in information technology/ engineering or a comparable education/training.
- You have several years of professional and leadership experience in the Firmware environment, ideally in an international industry environment.
- You have excellent communication and cooperation skills - especially in active listening, in inspiring other people, in cheering your team's spirit and in motivating & convincing others.
- You're characterized by initiative, flexibility, ability to work in a team in alignment with the company goals.
- You speak and write English fluently, ideally you speak and write and/or French/German.
- You are looking forward to travelling internationally, especially between Diehl Metering sites.
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both you and our future.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!