Technical Marketing Specialist
It`s my job to encourage team efforts for quality water metering.
Agata Kukula, Production Manager, is in charge of the production department at Diehl Metering in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
We are looking for a new member to our portfolio management (PfM) team based in Cieszyn, who will support us as a:
Technical Marketing Specialist
As a Technical Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the PfM Marketing team (Assistant, Technical Writer & Marketing Specialist), Global and Regional Product Managers.
- Supporting the timely delivery of quality technical Marketing packages to back our Sales Regions in the go-to-market and life cycle management of our products and solutions.
- Managing the related English documentation like datasheets, user guides, installation guides etc.
- If occasion requires, providing their translation into our main languages, i.e. French, German and Spanish, depending on the languages mastered.
- Taking an active part in the creation of marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, videos, etc.
Do not hesitate to apply if:
- You have full (spoken and written) professional proficiency in English. German or French knowledge is a plus.
- You have a background in marketing, specifically in technical marketing documentation / project coordination or are open-minded to learning it.
- MS Office has no secrets for you.
- Self-discipline, curiosity, agility, accountability and the ability to prioritize are your particular strengths.
- Your oral and written communication skills allow you to position yourself remotely within our global matrix organization.
- You have a cat. B driving license.
- You are motivated to develop your own skills and face interesting challenges.
WHAT CAN YOU COUNT ON?
- You will get a full time employee contract from the very beginning.
- You will have the chance to gain experience in an international company and report to the Head of Marketing.
- As a company, we believe that your private time is precious, so after your starting period, we will give you the possibility to work from your home office for a part of your time.
- We will give you a chance to develop yourself through internal & external meetings and contact with other team members.
We support you during your initial employment period and give you space to develop your own ideas and personality.
Interested? Take your first career step towards us and our joint future: Apply now!
These are your possible benefits:
Professional and personal development
The administrator of the candidates' personal data is DIEHL Metering Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Bażanowice (43-440) at ul. Cieszyńska 1A. Collect personal data for the purpose of recruitment. Candidates have the right to access the security of recall, repair, repair, repair, repair, update, security or protection of remedial measures The full text of the information clause and more information about us can be found at: https://www.diehl.com/metering/pl/centrum-obsługi-klienta/klauzula-informacyjna-rodo/