It’s my job to optimize the production process, workplace ergonomics and work plans.
Marcelina Gnacy, Process Engineer, is responsible for industrial processes at Diehl Controls in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
Essential job duties:
- Assisting, coordinating projects and people working in them and ensuring product concept feasibility;
- Developing, documenting, and implementing best practices and procedures for developed system;
- Support and implement incident and change management processes and procedures, assist and facilitate decision making process (technical wise);
- Work collaboratively with advanced project/quotation team to identify opportunities for improvement to developed devices, as well identify risk and insure overall concept is consistent;
- Participate in the planning and development of products ensuring all requirements are reflected in the design;
- Work project team to solve complex problems and challenges to meet requirements of customer;
- Writing and maintaining system diagrams, top-level requirements and product specification as realization of demanded features.
- Bachelor’s degree (field: electronics, informatics, system engineering etc.);
- 3 years of experience as engineer in development department in production company;
- Experience in electronics designing;
- Communicative level of English;
- FMEA, safety concepts, requirements management, task management;
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills;
- Help and consolidation to different disciplines that sum up to whole product (HW, SW, ME);
- Passion for learning and problem solving;
- Responsibility for given tasks, finishing tasks without constant reminding.
- Experience as System Engineer (practical knowledge about system engineering, creating and developing electronics systems and systems for machines and devices);
- Project management skills/knowledge.
- Friendly atmosphere and open minded team mates willing to share knowledge and experience;
- Interesting and challenging projects with opportunity to show creativity and possibility to take technical decision influencing final product look and feel;
- Modern office located in town center;
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Employment contract;
- Possibility to learn (access to e-learning platform: Diehl Learning World);
- Packages: Medical and social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below. We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).