Python Developer in Test
It´s my job to make many devices speak one language.
Boris Bosnjak, Software Engineer, develops intelligent solutions at Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH in Wangen.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
The team (6 Software Tests Engineers) works in hybrid model in Silver Tower Center near to Wroclaw Main Train Station.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
Python Developer in Test
Technologies we use:
- ARM Cortex based uC
- Creating scenarios and test cases based on product specifications (wireless, smart water meters);
- Creating automated tests and libraries in Python;
- Performing tests and documenting their results;
- Defect reporting in the bug tracking system;
- Collaboration with the team in finding defects root causes and potential fixes.
- Junior 0-2 years of experience; Mid-level 2-4 years of commercial or personal work experience;
- Knowledge of the Python programming language;
- Technical education (IT, ICT, automatics, electronics, mechatronics or related fields);
- Good command of the English language, which enables easy work in the area of testing and documentation;
- Willingness to work in a group in an international environment;
- Commitment and responsibility for the entrusted tasks.
- Experience in developing or testing software or working on software reliability and quality;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Pytest;
- Knowledge of ISTQB software testing principles;
- Interest in the concept of IoT;
- Knowledge of radio communication standards and communication protocols.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Flexible hours and hybrid job;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Packages: Medical and social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections