It`s my job to encourage team efforts for quality water metering.
Agata Kukula, Production Manager, is in charge of the production department at Diehl Metering in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust. Apply now and discover where you can come in and become a part of our comprehensive contribution to future-oriented technologies for domestic and industrial applications.
For our site in Bażanowice we are looking for a:
This is your position with us:
As Purchasing Specialist you will be responsible for managing the purchasing of:
- Investments (test benches, machines, buildings, etc.)
- General Expenses (IT, maintenance, cleaning, assurances)
- Local production material in collaboration with the Lead Buyer
- Other indirect production material and services (pallets, packaging)
Your daily duties will be focused on:
- Negotiating the prices and terms
- Asking for quotations – RFQ
- Sourcing of new suppliers
- Selection and Qualification of suppliers
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers
- Supplier's evaluation
- Contracts management
- Being a link between suppliers and other departments (Quality, Logistics, R&D)
You bring with you:
- Good and fluent command of English, both spoken and written
- University degree in related field (Economics or Logistics)
- Experience in purchasing
- Readiness for business travels
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic technical skills
- Driving license cat. B
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both you and our future.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!