At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our plant in Namyslow we have a position of:
This is your position with us:
As Project Manager in our company you will be accountable for management and coordination of all aspects of development and industrialization projects to insure that all departments perform in a timely manner to complete the overall goal of the project in the prescribed timeframe, quality level and budget. This includes but is not limited to the coordination and communication between the customer, engineering, manufacturing, quality, procurement and supply chain management. The position requires a high degree of responsibility, leadership, decision-making ability and self-sufficiency. We implement projects in the area of widely understood consumer electronics used in resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions. The purpose of our projects is to launch large scale mass production in one of our production facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing customer projects portfolio;
- Conducting projects, starting from initialization, through entire project lifecycle: planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and finally closing (project handover to Operations);
- Managing project stakeholders with special focus on customer relationship management;
- Managing multidisciplinary international team to achieve specific project deliverables within planned time and cost;
- Leading development activities in the area of hardware, embedded software and mechanical components to meet customer expectations and specification. For projects run in Agile mode you will take Product Owner position;
- Risk Management starting from risk identification through risk evaluation, planning and implementing risk responses;
- Gathering lessons learned during project lifecycle.
- Minimum 2 years experience in development and production implementation projects (preferred embedded systems, IoT automotive), 5 years experience would be an additional advantage;
- Higher education (preferably: electronics, mechanics, automatics);
- Experience in implementing large-series products;
- Proficiency in English obligatory and communicative level of German as an asset;
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams working on complex technical issues;
- Willingness to work in our branch office in Wroclaw (R&D Center) from time to time (once a week).
- Good knowledge of methodology of managing projects (e.g. PMI, IPMA, Agile);
- Ability to work in Jira environment;
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Possibility to develop in international environment;
- Possibility to broaden your knowledge (specialist and language courses);
- Packages: medical and social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish through the "Job Portal" located in the "Career" tab on our website: https://www.diehl.com/career/en/job-portal/job-offers/
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours