Process Improvement Coordinator
It`s my job to change our daily lives through the power of innovation.
Dulce López, Change Manager, is responsible for process efficiency at Diehl Controls in Mexico.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
Process Improvement Coordinator
- Ensuring efficient processes, methods and tools for the product introduction;
- Global improvement projects management;
- Improving the process of architecture of development processes;
- Introduction of global development standards in terms of: processes, methods and tools;
- Driving of process standardization with regard to cost savings and quality improvement;
- Creation the guidelines for customer projects at Diehl Controls;
- Organizing and performing internal trainings.
Your contribution to our success:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Professional experience of product development process or EMS business;
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMI, ASPICE preferred);
- Noticeable familiarity with BPM Notations;
- General knowledge about project management and product introduction;
- Practical knowledge of requirements definition and change management;
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science, Electronics or similar);
- Good command of English written and verbal is absolute must (min. B2);
- Strong analytical capabilities (able to effectively analyze data and summarize report findings);
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building capabilities;
- High developed team management ability;
- Good business understanding and troubleshoot attitude in daily work;
- Open and global mindset;
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience of hardware, mechanics or software development;
- Wide experience in project management;
- Process or project management certificates (SPICE, PMI/CMM or similar, BPMN);
- Good knowledge of German (B1);
- Agile mindset.
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment in the field;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply now/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development