PCB Library Engineer
It’s my job to help, support and guide my team when facing challenges.
Adrian Proszczuk, Manager of R&D Hardware Development Team Europe, is responsible for Full Development, B2P/EMS Projects and Cost Saving Projects at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
PCB Library Engineer
- Creation and maintenance of libraries for EDA Tools on demand;
- Preparation of technical data for electronic components including 3D models;
- Support Production and Layout Engineers in library related topics;
- Support Component Engineers in creating new datasheets;
- Update libraries in case of any technical problems in the production.
- Higher education (preferably: electronics, electrics, mechatronics);
- Minimum 2 years experience in electronics industry on similar position, like PCB Design Engineer;
- Ability to work with technical drawings / documentations;
- Working knowledge with MS Office tools like Excel, Word, etc.;
- Knowledge of PCB Technology and DfM, DfT;
- Ability to EMC testing measures;
- English language on communicative level (both spoken and written, B2);
- Preciseness in the assigned duties;
- Openness to working in a team.
- Understanding of electronic production processes;
- Willingness to long-term cooperation.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Home office work (required only 1 one day a week or 4 days a month working from our Wroclaw office);
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours