At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
- Basing on ideas and information provided by RD Engineers (HW, SW, ME, etc.), describing of technical solutions to be patented;
- Active participation in Quotation activities (RfQ) - analysis of technical solutions in regards to existing or possible patents, technical solutions related with: Hardware, Software or/and Mechanics;
- Searching for information in patent databases;
- Presenting available patents in company (RD, Sales, etc.);
- Analysis whenever patent application infringes already existing patents;
- Analysis whenever competitor solutions infringes Diehl Controls Patents;
- Support in the area of Patent Law, supporting process preparing documents for patent applications.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the area of engineering: consumer electronics, industrial applications, etc.;
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Technical university degree, preferred faculty: electronics, software development, mechanics or related disciplines;
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2);
- Well-developed communication skills enabling work in project team.
- Knowledge and experience related with Patent Applications;
- Basic knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Experience working with Patent Databases;
- Private electronics projects;
- Experience in programming microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of German language.
- Employment contract without trial period;
- Possibility to develop skills (wide package of specialist and language training),
- Flexible working time and possibility to work from home (hybrid mode);
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Professional and personal development