IT Teamleader Operations
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
IT Teamleader Operations
Your contribution to our success:
Participation in the Global Change Advisory Board;
Providing Windows Server Administration;
Suggesting improvement for infrastructure;
Leading internal projects;
Management of IT team located in Wroclaw;
Work with the international internal customers on requirements;
Taking part in 24/7 support.
- Technical degree in business computer science or other comparable field;
- Experience in people management;
- Very good work organization, independency and high sense of responsibility for the team, its quality of work and capacity management;
- Experience in Windows Administration;
- Very good command of English (spoken and written);
- Well-developed requirements management and project managements skills;
- Knowledge of virtual infrastructure environments and field of: security and backup;
- Excellent ability to problem identification and address topics on a global level;
- Willingness to work within a globally distributed group having binding standards.
- Knowledge of SCCM;
- Experience in working in a globally distributed environment.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Employment contract;
- Hybrid work mode (possibility to work remotely from time to time);
- Packages: Medical and social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development