Hardware Engineer in R&D Centre
It’s my job to help, support and guide my team when facing challenges.
Adrian Proszczuk, Manager of R&D Hardware Development Team Europe, is responsible for Full Development, B2P/EMS Projects and Cost Saving Projects at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
Hardware Engineer in R&D Centre
- Development of electronics control circuits for household appliances and industrial applications;
- Evaluation of hardware electronics cost (BoM) so as effort required for development;
- Worst Case Calculation of circuits, Testing of electronic controls (Functional, EMC, etc.);
- Introduction of products to series - high volume - production;
- Cooperation in a wide project team.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the area of electronics design, particularly high-volume electronics;
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuits;
- Knowledge and experience in usage of measurement, laboratory, equipment;
- Knowledge and experience in design of AC/DC converters;
- Experience in EMC electromagnetic compatibility;
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Technical university degree, preferred faculty: electronics, or related disciplines;
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2);
- Well-developed communication skills enabling work in project team.
- Private electronics projects;
- Experience in programming microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of German language.
- Employment contract without trial period;
- Possibility to develop skills (wide package of specialist and language training),
- Flexible Working Time and possibility to work from home (from time to time);
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Good traffic connections
Flexible working hours
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o .o.
Pl. Konstytucji 3 Maja 3, 50-048 Wroclaw