Hardware Design Engineer
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Main Controls – team of 10 people (HW, SW and System Engineers) working in Silver Tower Center few minutes’ walk from Wroclaw’s main train station.
Our values work-life balance, professional development, collaboration, creativity, innovation, diversity, and teamwork.
We do development of electronics for wide range of applications, starting from white goods to industrial devices. We also often have a chance to be first contact to our clients worldwide offering them advice and helping use our strong sides for and with them.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
Hardware Design Engineer
Your contribution to our success:
- Analyze designs and develop basic analog and digital circuits under the direction of an experienced engineer (as a part of bigger Team);
- Hardware design (analog/digital, power circuits);
- Assist in the development of hardware/test/functional specification;
- Write test plans, execute tests, and document test results (functional, EMC, research, prove of concept);
- Develop knowledge in customer, professional electronics (systems);
- Follow and apply design rules for High Volume Manufacturing Principles;
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Electronics Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience:
- Analog circuit design;
- Digital design with microprocessors;
- Power supply design;
- Simulation, testing, knowledge of measuring equipment;
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills (Polish, English);
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas as additional asset:
- Industrial controls;
- Sensors (temperature – analog/digital);
- Basic understanding of project management processes and procedures.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training),
- Employment contract,
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development