Global Head of Embedded Software (m/f/d)
It‘s my job to develop innovative industrial processes for smart metering
Arnauld Marcipont, IE Thermoplastics Manager, develops new processes for the production of smart water meter parts.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust. Apply now and discover where you can come in and become a part of our comprehensive contribution to future-oriented technologies for domestic and industrial applications.
For our sites Diehl Metering in Nuremberg/Ansbach (Germany), Saint-Louce (France) and Bażanowice (Poland) (you can choose on which site you are mainly located) we are aiming to streghten our leadership by looking for a:
Global Head of Embedded Software (m/f/d)
This is your position with us:
This position is a leaderhip role, accountable for the successful delivery of the embedded software solutions, and enabling the new product development projects to keep their commited targets.
- This position is a leadership role, accountable for the successful delivery of the embedded software solutions, and enabling the new product development projects to keep their committed targets.
- You lead our Embedded Software teams towards delivery of the embedded software solutions within our Solution Design organization. The team is spread over three locations: Ansbach, (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Saint-Louis (France) having in total more than 30 engineers, including 3 team leaders.
- Living a culture of continuous improvement, you introduce or adjust tools, methods and processes meant to boost our effectiveness and efficiency towards improving the reliability of design solutions, reducing the time to market, and optimizing the development cost.
- You implement and live our Diehl Metering Guiding Principles (Customer orientation, Employee focus, Shareholder alignment, Cooperation, Trust, Achievement and Responsiblity), within the team.
- You coach and empower your team members to deliver according to our agreed priorities and implement KPI's to evaluate the team performance.
- You coach and guide the team members towards increasing their level of expertise.
- You are a reliable sparring partner for all the other managers in finding the best solutions to staff the embedded software development activities, contributing towards consistent implementation of Diehl Metering business plan.
- You create and use an extended engineering partner's network, identifying and recommending the partners necessary to deliver the best in class technologies, when the internal expertise or capacity are not sufficient.
- You identify and implement technology trends that will be able to support the general business development strategy of Diehl Metering.
You bring with you:
- You have a university degree in information technology/ engineering or a comparable education/training.
- You have several years of professional and leadership experience in the Firmware environment, ideally in an international industry environment.
- You have excellent communication and cooperation skills - especially in active listening, in inspiring other people, in cheering your team's spirit and in motivating & convincing others.
- You're characterized by initiative, flexibility, ability to work in a team in alignment with the company goals.
- You speak and write English fluently, ideally you speak and write and/or French/German.
- You are looking forward to travelling internationally, especially between Diehl Metering sites.
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both you and our future.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Extra vacation days
Professional and personal development
The administrator of the candidates' personal data is DIEHL Metering Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Bażanowice (43-440) at ul. Cieszyńska 1A. Collect personal data for the purpose of recruitment. Candidates have the right to access the security of recall, repair, repair, repair, repair, update, security or protection of remedial measures The full text of the information clause and more information about us can be found at: https://www.diehl.com/metering/pl/centrum-obsługi-klienta/klauzula-informacyjna-rodo/
Diehl Metering Poland