Embedded Software Developer
It´s my job to make many devices speak one language.
Boris Bosnjak, Software Engineer, develops intelligent solutions at Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH in Wangen.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
Embedded Software Developer
- Creating new features in C/C++ for an intelligent wireless water meter (domestic and industrial);
- Create software mock-ups (Mock FW) for the test team;
- Collaboration with the development and verification team to integrate the developed features into the overall system;
- Introducing the design and functionality of the newly developed features into our software documentation.
- Experience in embedded software, preferably in an ultra-low power environment (e.g. with MMCU MSP430 or Cortex units);
- Knowledge of the C or C++;
- Ability to program functionality onto microcontrollers;
- Good knowledge of English, allowing you to work freely in the area of programming and documentation;
- Technical education (Electronics, IT/ICT, Automation, Mechatronics or related fields);
- You enjoy working in an agile, multicultural team and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- Basic knowledge of radio communication standards and protocols;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GitLab;
- Knowledge of IoT wireless connectivity and security (e.g. MIOTY, LoRaWAN, BLE, NB-IoT);
- Knowledge of OMS (Open Metering System).
- Contract of employment;
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (access to e-learning platform: Diehl Learning World);
- Packages: Medical and social;
- Commuting allowance or relocation package.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections