It`s my job to bring requirements for domestic innovations into line.
Ana Kubis, Operator and ISO Auditor, monitors the production of kitchen appliance components at Diehl Controls in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
- Conformity assessment of projects under development phase – LVD / RED / EMC directives, functional safety, cybersecurity;
- Support and follow-up on safety activities in specific projects;
- Cooperation on technical level with approbation institutes (third parties) such as VDE, UL and others;
- Monitoring upcoming changes in related standards.
- Technical education (Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or related fields);
- Good knowledge of English, allowing you to work freely in the area of standards and documentation;
- Self-motivation with a strong aptitude for problem-solving within projects.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and functional safety standards;
- Knowledge of German.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (access to e-learning platform: Diehl Learning World);
- Packages: medical and social;
- Commuting allowance or relocation package.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o. winner of the 19th Edition of the National Labour Inspectorate “Employer - organiser of safe work”
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)".
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections