It`s my job to bring requirements for domestic innovations into line.
Ana Kubis, Operator and ISO Auditor, monitors the production of kitchen appliance components at Diehl Controls in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Our office in Wrocław is currently looking for:
- Design and implementation of new functionalities for embedded systems (In area of appliance and industry solutions);
- Testing and Verification of developed modules;
- Documentation of the written modules and code (Doxygen, Enterprise Architect);
- Customer requirements analysis;
- C, C++, Python;
- Own OS, freeRTOS, embOS, Azure ThreadX, Linux;
- 16-32 bit uC, ARM cortex;
- GitHub, Polarion, Azure DevOps;
- UT, GoogleTest , static code analysis;
- Modbus, CAN, USB, TCP/IT, I2C, UART;
- Continues Integration;
- Gui Development with: Embedded Wizard, LVGL, Crank;
- Internally and with the customer;
- We have a real impact on the selected technology solutions and the workplace;
- We do not get bored, we develop a variety of different projects using different technologies;
- We are friendly with agile working methodologies;
- It is a multicultural mix of people;
- 25 engineers;
- Developing ambitious projects;
- Good atmosphere is a key for us, so we care that everyone feels comfortable at our organization;
- 2 years of experience in embedded systems programing (considering also own/private projects);
- Experience with 16/32-bit uC, ARM Cortex;
- Good knowledge of uC peripherals (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, DMA, Timers, etc.);
- Experienced in C programing;
- Knowledge in area of analog and digital electronics (capable to read and understand schematics);
- Practical skills in working with electronics: programming, debugging, use of measurement equipment;
- Good knowledge of English (ability to read technical documentation and to communicate freely in an international team);
- Experience in:
RTOS based sytems (e.g. freeRTOS, embOS, Azure ThreadX)
- Practical experience in UML modelling;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban methodologies;
- German language proficiency;
- Experienced with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud IoT solutions
Interested? Take your first career step towards us and our joint future: Apply now!
Our possible benefits:
Good traffic connections
Flexible working hours
Company mobile and laptop
Diehl Controls Polska Sp. z o.o.
Pl. Konstytucji 3 Maja 3, 50-048 Wrocław, Poland