It´s my job to make many devices speak one language.
Boris Bosnjak, Software Engineer, develops intelligent solutions at Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH in Wangen.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
- Design and implementation of new functionalities for embedded systems (In area of appliance and industry solutions)
- Testing and Verification of developed modules
- Documentation of the written modules and code (Doxygen, Enterprise Architect);
- Customer requirements analysis
- Min. 3 years of experience in embedded systems programing (considering also own/private projects)
- Experience with 16/32-bit uC, ARM Cortex
- Good knowledge of uC peripherals (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, DMA, Timers, etc.);
- Experienced in C programing
- Knowledge in area of analog and digital electronics (capable to read and understand schematics)
- Practical skills in working with electronics: programming, debugging, use of measurement equipment
- Good knowledge of English (ability to read technical documentation and to communicate freely in an international team)
- C, C++, Python
- Own OS, freeRTOS, embOS, Linux
- 16-32 bit uC, ARM cortex
- Windchill, GIT, Azure DevOps
- UT, GoogleTest , static code analysis
- Modbus, CAN, USB, TCP/IT, I2C, UART
- Continues Integration
That is how we work:
- Internally and with the customer
- We have a real impact on the selected technology solutions and the workplace
- We do not get bored, we develop a variety of different projects using different technologies
- We are friendly with agile working methodologies
- It is a multicultural mix of people
- 25 engineers
- Developing ambitious projects
- Good atmosphere is a key for us, so we care that everyone feels comfortable at our organization
- Experience in:
- C++, Python;
- Design Patterns
- RTOS based sytems (e.g. freeRTOS, embOS, Azure ThreadX)
- Practical experience in UML modelling
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- German language proficiency
- Experienced with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud IoT solutions
- Employment contract without probationary period
- Bicycle parking in the building;
- Valuable technical (inc. UDEMY) and language trainings
- Rich social and medical packages
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Internal training programs
Professional and personal development