C/C++ developer (Embedded Linux)
It’s my job that our customers can be supplied on time.
Stefan Wespel, Value Stream Manager, heads the Value Stream I manufacturing division at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
C/C++ developer (Embedded Linux)
Twój zakres obowiązków:
- Complex Software Design, BSP and Kernel Development Embedded Linux Driver Development
- Development and Maintenance of Connectivity Embedded Firmware on embedded Linux Devices
- Actively influencing the development and selection of the hardware platform as a basis for future products
- Supporting the project team with knowledge and experience
- Building up the know-how in Embedded Linux in our Wroclaw Location being supported by/and cooperating with the other regions
- 5 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good knowledge of C, C++
- Extensive experience in Embedded Linux (especially in above mentioned areas)
- Experience with PTX-Dist (Pengutronix), Yocto, u-boot
- Experience in Data Communication Device to Cloud and Cloud to Device
- English language proficiency
- Practical skills in working with electronics: programming, debugging, use of measurement equipment
- Technologies: Linux Kernel, Linux BSP, PKI, Openssl, Openssh, Reverse-Tunnel, TCP/IP,
- TLS, mbed-tls, TPM, Secure-Boot, High-Assurance-Boot (HAB imx), HTTPS, NginX, REST, MQTT, HSP, JSON, Protobuf, LAN, WLAN, GSM, GPRS(GSM), LTE-M, (NB-IoT), Bluetooth, I2C, RS485, Modbus, HawkBit, RAUC (Pengutronix)
- Programming languages: C, C++ 17, Python 3, Ansible, Yaml, Shell Scipt, Groovy, Lua
- Platforms: i.mx6, Raspberry PI, RevPi, Multi-Core Targets
- Linux: PTX-Dist (Pengutronix), Barebox, Linux Kernel, Linux Driver, Yocto, u-boot
- Target OS: Embedded Linux, Linux
- Tools: GCC, GDB, Clang, Make, CMake, Ninja, Docker, Git, Git-Submodule, Jenkins, Helgrind, Linux & Apps , VPN
- Methods: SCRUM, KANBAN, Modular flexible Software Architecture, OOD(UML), UT
That is how we work:
- Internally and with the customer
- We have a real impact on the selected technology solutions and the workplace
- We do not get bored, we develop a variety of different projects using different technologies
- We are friendly with agile working methodologies
- It is a multicultural mix of people
- 25 people
- Developing ambitious projects
- Good atmosphere is a key for us, so we care that everyone feels comfortable at our organization
Additional advantages would be:
- Python, Ansible, Yaml, Shell Scipt, Groovy, Lua
- i.mx6 platform, Raspberry PI, RevPi,
- BLE, LTE-M, NB-IoT
- Freescale MFG-Tool and Production Support
- Practical experience in UML modelling
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- German language proficiency
- Employment contract without probationary period
- Bicycle parking in the building;
- Valuable technical (inc. UDEMY) and language trainings
- Rich social and medical packages
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Professional and personal development