C/C++ Developer (Embedded IoT)
It’s my job that our customers can be supplied on time.
Stefan Wespel, Value Stream Manager, heads the Value Stream I manufacturing division at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
C/C++ Developer (Embedded IoT)
- Implementation of new functionalities/platforms for embedded systems (in the IoT area)
- Development of the concept and architecture of IoT solutions
- Actively influencing the development of the hardware platform as a basis for future products
- Supporting the project team with knowledge and experience
- Building know-how in IoT area at Wroclaw Diehl Controls location with support of colleagues from other regions
- Technologies: WIFI, Bluetooth, LTE-M, NB-IoT, GSM, GNSS
- IoT Platforms: AWS IoT Core, Azure IoT-Hub
- Operating systems: RTOS, ZEPHYR, embedded Linux, AWS Greengrass
- Interfaces: UART, I2C, Mod-Bus, CAN, Ethernet
- Protocols: MQTT, TCP/IP, HTTP, REST
- Security: Certificate and Key Handling, PKI, Encryption
- Tools: Jenkins, Git, GCC, Make, CMake, Visual Studio Code
- Methods: SCRUM, KANBAN, OOD(UML), Unit-Testing
That is how we work:
- Internally and with the customer
- We have a real impact on the selected technology solutions and the workplace
- We do not get bored, we develop a variety of different projects using different technologies
- We are friendly with agile working methodologies
- It is a multicultural mix of people
- 25 engineers
- Developing ambitious projects
- Good atmosphere is a key for us, so we care that everyone feels comfortable at our organization
- 5 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good knowledge in C, C++ programming
- Knowledge about AWS IoT Core platform
- Experience with RTOS based solutions
- Knowledge of IoT interfaces and protocols
- English language proficiency (ability to read technical documentation and to communicate freely in an international team)
- Practical skills in working with electronics: programming, debugging, use of measurement equipment
- Experience in
- Python, Java, LUA
- ARM Cortex based uC, Espressif/ESP, Nordic
- BLE, LoRa, GPS
- Practical experience in UML modelling
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- German language proficiency
- Experienced with Azure IoT or Google Cloud IoT
- Employment contract without probationary period
- Bicycle parking in the building
- Valuable technical (inc. UDEMY) and language trainings
- Rich social and medical packages
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Internal training programs
Professional and personal development