ASPICE Process Expert
It`s my job to bring requirements for domestic innovations into line.
Ana Kubis, Operator and ISO Auditor, monitors the production of kitchen appliance components at Diehl Controls in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
ASPICE Process Expert
- Participation in the creation of a GAP analysis
- Development of the missing documents, methods and tools
- Analyze the necessary measures and processes
- Applying / implementing the measures developed
- Plan and track key work packages
- Monitoring of deadlines and costs and initiation of measures
- Holding meetings with affected departments and project partners
- Regular reporting to management
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Experience in project management, processes, methods and tools in the automotive environment
- Experience and understanding of the ASPICE processes as well as their structure / rollouts in projects
- Certified ISO / IEC 15504 Provisional Assessor is desirable
- Analytical thinking, assertiveness and conflict resolution
- A high level of self-motivation and the ability to motivate others as well as a willingness to make decisions
- Very good English skills
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply here/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development