It`s my job to bring requirements for domestic innovations into line.
Ana Kubis, Operator and ISO Auditor, monitors the production of kitchen appliance components at Diehl Controls in Poland.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is an internationally leading developer and supplier of resource-saving home appliances and connectivity solutions-bringing energy efficiency and sustainability into homes. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our branch office in Wrocław we have a position of:
- Coordinating project work in Agile methodology;
- Defining and maintaining work standards and project tools according to Agile methodology;
- Training the project teams;
- Ensuring a proper flow of information in project team;
- Support Agile transformation in R&D and Interfaces.
Your contribution to our success:
- Scrum knowledge or certificates of any Agile methods;
- Professional experience on similar position: Agile Coach or Scrum Master;
- Experience in change management;
- Very good command of English (min. B2);
- Higher education (computer science, electronics or similar);
- Agile and global mindset;
- Good work organization and orientation for problem solving;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- General knowledge of the electronic components and production process;
- Ability to understand UML models.
- Professional experience in Agile projects related to hardware design;
- Experience in hardware or software development;
- Understanding for formal procedures related to hardware design;
- Experience with global company footprint;
- Good knowledge of German (B1).
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment in the field;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and you would like to use your ideas and skills in an international company send your application in English and Polish / German via our E-Recruiting System and via button “Apply now/Aplikuj tutaj" which is below.
We inform that we will contact only the selected candidates!
In your application please include the following clause on protection of personal data:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in this document to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000) and under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development