Hardware Development Manager
It´s my job to deliver transparent financial figures which serve as a base of our decisions.
Christiane Prinz, Controlling Manager Diehl AKO & Head of Finance & Controlling DCS, is responsible for the Controlling of both entities Diehl AKO Stiftung & Co. KG and Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aerosystems and Metering. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust. Apply now and discover where you can come in and become a part of our comprehensive contribution to future-oriented technologies for domestistic and industrial applications.
For our office in Wroclaw we are looking for:
Hardware Development Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Technical and line management of international Hardware Team,
- Planning and organizing the work of team,
- Motivating and team build;
- Support of customer projects in cooperation with Project Manager and various
- departments in organisation (Production, Quality, Test Systems, etc.)
- Planning and implementing of team budget;
- Management of employees performance assessments;
- Optimizing and constant improvement of process related with hardware development.
- Master Degree (preferable in: electronics, computer science or similar);
- 5 years of experience in a hardware development, preferably on leading position;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Ability to lead international team of Hardware Developers,
- Ability to cope with stress;
- Excellent time management;
- Leadership skills;
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility;
- Determination, positive attitude, ambition, proactivity;
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of German language;
- Experience at a similar position in international team.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above job position and you wish to share your ideas and skills in a multinational company, please send your CV in Polish and English through button "Apply".
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Please attach the clause regarding personal data protection:
“I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job application, for the purpose of present and future recruitment processes. in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016”