It's my job to provide the proper design solution according to customer requirements.
György Bartha, Design Engineer, is responsible for part designing at Diehl Aviation in Hungary.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Your tasks would be:
- Order management tasks (serial, part-related and re-orders)
- Keeping contact with customers, providing up-to-date information and order confirmation
- Tracking orders and managing related SAP processes
- Preparing and maintaining delivery related documentations
- Continuous contact keeping with the production and other related departments
- Creating reports
- Stock control
- Participating in regular and ad hoc calls
- Preparation and maintenance of training materials in regards to Program packages
Requirements of the application:
- University Degree
- Very good communication skills in English (German is an advantage)
- Using of Office programs with confidence
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English CV through the link below!