Full Dual Site Manager
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Full Dual Site Manager
Your tasks would be:
- Coordinating all functions in order to fulfill the tasks of creating a full dual site incl. all necessary functions
- Definition of a forward-looking SCM & logistic set-up in close collaboration with all involved international sites and implementation of leading edge & highly optimized logistic, production logistic and SCM concepts and processes.
- Deployment of a high-end aerospace production flow line together with the responsible functions from Production and Global Industrial Engineering (including Production Ramp-Up planning, Resource Ramp-Up planning and execution and Production concepts as Flow Line, Sub-Tier Processes)
- Implement together with the existing Project Leader (IT), the project team and all international sites an SAP-based “Intercompany Transaction Process” to the full extend
- Adequating deployment of Programm & Engineering processes & functions
- Ensuring Customer Acceptance & Processes conformity according Air Law
Requirements of the application:
- Extensive experience in value stream management as well as in advanced Supply Chain Management methods and processes
- Experience and knowledge how companies interacting operationally in a international context in the most efficient way
- Experiences leading international projects successfully such as like
- motivating team members
- setting ambitious targets
- striving for excellence
- Hungarian and English is mandatory, German language knowledge advantageous
- High level SAP knowledge, deep SCM process know-how, experiences with international ToW procedures, experience in leading successfully and relevant international projects with different functions involved, business process and value stream mapping
- This function is capable of development, reporting directly to the COO and part of the management team Diehl Aviation Hungary
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English or German CV through the link below!