It's my job to provide the proper design solution according to customer requirements.
György Bartha, Design Engineer, is responsible for part designing at Diehl Aviation in Hungary.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
Develop the leading technology of tomorrow, together with us.
Diehl Aviation - being part of Diehl Group which employs 17,000 people worldwide - is an aircraft part supplier for companies such as Airbus and Boeing. Under this flying brand, Diehl Aviation Hungary started its manufacturing operation in 2011 in Nyírbátor, and has become one of the region´s most remarkable employers with its nearly 650 employees. As a result of this continuous growth and success, Diehl has announced the opening of a new Engineering Center in Debrecen in 2017. At the moment our team in Debrecen consists of 120 employees, and till the end of 2020, this service center will hire 30 more professionals for the fields of engineering, finance, procurement, ordering and customer support. One of our new openings is the following position:
Your tasks would be:
- modification of aircraft parts in 2D based on the provided documentation
- Keeping in mind the ergonomic and economical aspects throughout the design process
- Maintenance of the related documentation
- Supporting the production by providing special information on aircraft parts
- Proactively initiating changes and improvements
- Continuously keeping in touch with the German engineering
Requirements of the application:
- Good communication skills in English OR in German
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English or German CV through the link below!