It's my job to provide the proper design solution according to customer requirements.
György Bartha, Design Engineer, is responsible for part designing at Diehl Aviation in Hungary.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Your tasks would be:
- Cost efficient procurement of raw materials and first assemblies at the area of Composites, Metal or Plastics
- Initiation and implementation of tenders
- Handling of inquiries and order confirmations
- Maintenance of customer data in SAP
- Scheduling of purchased materials in a timely and quantity-based manner
- Order tracking and optimization of shipping method
- Invoice verification
- Coordination and optimization of the non-recurring costs
- Forecast creation, data analysis and evaluation, reporting
- Daily cooperation with the German purchasing team, with the supply chain management and engineering colleagues
- Experience in SAP and MS Office
- Business level of English language skills
- Responsible and independent at work
- Team player mindset
- Openness to travel to the parent company and suppliers
Interested? Apply now by uploading your English CV through the link below!