I can count on continuous professional development.
Timothy Davis, Account Manager Sales Home Appliance, is responsible for customer support at Diehl Controls.
The Perfect Basis for Your Next Career Step
If you join Diehl as a new, but experienced colleague, you bring your acquired expertise as well as a fresh perspective to the challenges we face in our projects every day. In turn, we do everything possible to make you feel at home from the start and to provide you with a working environment in which your know-how and talents can flourish in an optimal way.
Ready for Direct Entry?
Aside from the personal qualities that we look for in every potential new colleague, there are certain educational qualifications and professional skills that you should have if you wish to apply for Direct Entry with our company. These prerequisites depend on the specific job in question and can be found in the respective job ads.
What You Can Expect
We are aware that the well-being of Diehl is directly linked to the well-being of all our employees. The stronger the ties between the company and its workforce, the better are our chances that our growth will continue in the long run, to the mutual benefit of everyone involved. We appreciate your professional expertise and work experience – and we value it with a high level of creative leeway and support. You will benefit from:
- A wide scope for making decisions and the responsibility to define this scope
- Comprehensive assistance from your colleagues and executives in each phase of your introductory training, in order to enable you to successfully take over projects on your own.
- Swift decision-making processes and flat hierarchies as a basis for quick, consistent and productive action.
- Sufficient space to develop your full potential and to pursue your future career in our globally operating group of companies.
- A wide range of onboarding measures across different locations with the aim of getting you off to an optimum start. Worth mentioning in this context are comprehensive introductory events as well as a sponsor concept, which ensures integration into existing teams and the organization. In addition, each division has specific onboarding programs. You will find out more details once you join us.