Every day is different, with new topics and new adventures. That's what excites me about being with Diehl.
IT Application Specialist (m/f/d) for Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
These are your tasks:
- You will be responsible for the development and support of production-related IT systems, variant management solutions and their interfaces.
- You will identify optimization potential in existing business processes together with other departments, derive measures from this and implement them in IT solutions.
- You are the contact person for technical questions about production and variant management systems and their processes.
- You drive digitalization and innovation.
- You will be involved in international IT projects and be part of an innovative IT team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree in computer science with a focus on software development or alternatively a completed IT technical apprenticeship with several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have programming skills in web development, e.g. in PHP, Java Script and CSS3.
- Knowledge of MES, cloud solutions and databases would be desirable.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills.
- A good technical understanding, a structured way of working, initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills round off your profile.
- Work location: Bażanowice
- Working mode: Hybrid working
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Metering
- Start: November 2023
These are your potential benefits
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Metering sp. z.o.o.