A Work Place Worth Living
We want you to enjoy working at Diehl, and we want to facilitate a leisure time outside the job that is at the same time recreational, rich and fulfilling for all our employees. Various programs and measures across our Business Units are dedicated to this goal.
How Diehl Brings Work and Life into Balance
As a tradition-oriented company, you and your family mean a lot to us. We therefore pay special attention to ensuring that our employees enjoy a good work-life-balance. Our goal is to provide our employees with the right conditions for harmonizing work and leisure time. Flexible working time models can be agreed upon, and our different Business Units and Corporate Divisions offer various programs that support you in reconciling work and family life.Here are a few examples:
- Diehl Metall and Diehl Defence together offer a vacation program for children of employees. Qualified personnel provide colorful and diverse activities with plenty of fun and games to youngsters from 3 to 13 years old. This allows parents to work, knowing that their children are in good hands during the summer holidays.
- Diehl Aviation organizes a variety of support measures for employees with young children; such as a holiday program for kids and company-reserved places in a day nursery in Laupheim.
- Diehl Aviation also offers so-called “Kids Offices” at the Business Units in Frankfurt, Überlingenand Nuremberg – fully-equipped workplaces to which parents can come with their little ones in case their regular child care is unexpectedly cancelled.
- Diehl Controls has implemented a special program, organized by Human Resources in cooperation with apprentices and dual students at our Business Unit in Wangen im Allgäu. In the program – which received the HR Excellence Award – apprentices and dual students plan, organize and conduct a “care week” for employees’ children during school vacations.
- At its Business Unit in Querétaro, Mexico, Diehl Controls has implemented a flexible working time model, and features work-life-balance practices, improvement projects and global career opportunities. We understand that your talent is our critical resource.
- Diehl Metering supports employees at the Business Units in Ansbach and Nuremberg with a childcare program during the long holiday season. Qualified support staff provide various indoor and outdoor activities for children from 5 to 12 years old.
An Excellent Place to Work
Great working conditions result in a highly-motivated and appreciative workforce. We are especially proud to have received numerous awards that bear testimony to Diehl’s qualities as an employer. Here is a list of the prizes the Diehl Group was awarded within Germany over the last few years.