Diehl Metall: Generating Enduring Values
Diehl Metall offers individual product and technology solutions in the area of metal processing. Within a global network we work together with our customers to develop individual concepts. In so doing, we draw on technically optimized production processes. For decades our products have found application in various industries and can thus be found in many areas of daily life.
What We Stand For
We at Diehl Metall live and breathe a corporate culture of innovation and are already investing today in the the trends of tomorrow. With our diverse portfolio and our technical know-how, we are equipped to embrace the challenges of the future.
Customers from all over the world place their trust in us as a competent development partner and in our sophisticated products and technologies. Thanks to an international quality management system and a high level of quality awareness among our employees, we can offer our customers high-quality products with service-oriented processes across all our locations.
Active environmental commitment forms an elementary part of our corporate policy. As a traditional company, the responsible handling of materials plays an inherent role in our business operations. Right from the initial product idea, we pay attention to environmental protection and place great value on the use of recyclable alloys and composite materials.
Our Technologies and Products
We offer a diverse spectrum of products and technologies, and thereby serve national and international customers primarily from the automotive, mechanical and electronics industries as well as from the heating and sanitary industry.
Our portfolio includes high-quality rods, tubes and profiles made from over 50 copper alloys as well as sophisticated drop forgings. New alloys for special applications are increasingly in demand in this area.
Furthermore, we are the market leader for high-performance brass and steel synchronizer rings with a large selection of innovative friction layers – such as carbon.
Along the value-adding chain we also develop and produce application-specific, current-carrying solutions from a single source: from copper-alloy strip and wire, stamping technology and surface finishing to metal-plastic compound systems.
Your New Employer in Facts and Figures
- Our workforce has produced over a billion synchronizer rings since the 1950s. If all rings were put in a line, that lline would go round the globe more than twice.
- Our Corporate Division is investing 450,000 € each year in employee training measures.
- About 45% of the employees at our parent plant in Röthenbach have been working there for over 25 years.
- In the area of extruded and drawn products the annual production of rods, tubes and profiles is enough to bridge the distance between the Earth and the Moon.
- In 2016, 27.3 million steel and brass synchronizer rings were produced at Diehl SynchroTec for the Asian market – more than ever before.