<WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?>
As the climate crisis accelerates, innovations and technologies such as IoT, AI or Data Analytics are powerful tools to shape a green planet.
Help us to find new digital solutions, create business cases and develop your own idea to make it fun to save water and energy for our environment!
<WHO ARE WE?>
Diehl Metering, as a corporate division of the Diehl Group, provides solutions for intelligent use of water, thermal energy, gas and electricity.
"Smart in Solutions" is our motto. "Measure, connect, analyze" is our passion. Big Data, IoT and AI are our tools for shaping a sustainable future.
<WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?>
- The topic "climate change" is close to your heart.
- You are perceptive and interested in current market trends.
- You are full of age, studying or doing your Ph.D. and enjoy trying new things or programming.
- Ideas for new technologies are not enough for you. You want to implement them.
and Friday, 06.03.2020
8:30 am till about 7:00 pm
<GOOD TO KNOW>
- Sufficient coffee, food and lots of fun is provided.
- We work with you on innovative use cases and show you how to proceed systematically.
- You use real time data from the water and energy supply networks.
- You get to know the Diehl Group as an attractive employer.
- Day 1: Get to know Diehl, understand the hackchallange and start the elaboration.
- Day 2: Finish your ideas and present them.
Apply by yourself or as a team (max. 5 persons) with CV or a link to your Xing or LinkedIn profile by e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for application: 27.02.2020