IT Expert MES (m/f/d)
It´s my job to save global resources by implementing smartest metering solutions and services.
Benjamin Strauß, Head of Costumer Solution Center, provides excellent smart metering solutions and services to our customers which include IoT connectivity and software.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site in Nuremberg or Ansbach or Bazanowice we are looking for an:
IT Expert MES (m/f/d)
You will help us to progress through:
- You will be an international acting expert for production-related systems and variant management systems.
- You will record, analyze and find solutions to challenges in this area (2nd and 3rd level support).
- You will design and develop improvements for production-related systems and variant management systems.
- You will administrate and monitor production databases (Oracle).
- You will take over the management of IT Projects.
Your contribution to our team:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in industrial engineering, information technology, business informatics or a comparable field of study or have acquired an equivalent qualification.
- You have experience with production-related systems and/or variant management systems.
- You have knowledge in project management and have already led first projects.
- Ideally you have knowledge in Web technology (e.g. SOAP, Rest, PHP, Java Script, CSS3) and/or database administration.
- You have a confident and friendly appearance and characterize your work as service-oriented, structured and flexible.
- You enjoy working in an international team and describe yourself as a creative networker.
- You have good communication skills in the English language and also have knowledge of the German language.
Interested? Take your first career step towards us and our joint future: Apply now!