CEO and COODiehl AviationJosef Köcher Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. (FH)President of the Corporate Division Board of Diehl Aviation | Chief Executive Officer (CEO)| Chief Operating Officer (COO) | Member of the Executive Board of Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG Board
- Born in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in 1973
- Studied at the Munich University of Applied Sciences 1998 Graduated as Dipl.-Ing. (FH) aircraft construction and 2000 graduation as Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. (FH)
- Internship at the Raytheon Aircraft Company in the USA and subsequently joined the EADS international trainee program.
- Then various, increasingly more responsible management tasks in the fields of retrofit, helicopters, space travel and military aircraft by Airbus, most recently as Head of Production for Series Aircraft & MRO Germany and Head of Airbus Defense and Space in Manching
- Since June 2020 Chief Operation Officer (COO) of Diehl Aviation
- Since May 2021, also Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and member of the Diehl Board of Management, as well as still COO of Diehl Aviation
CFODiehl AviationDr. Christoph Weigand, rer. pol.Member of the Corporate Division Board Finances of Diehl Aviation | Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Dr. Christoph Weigand, rer. pol.
- Born 1960 in Nuremberg
- Degree in Business Management, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg 1979-1984, Dipl.-Kaufmann, Dr. rer. pol.
- 1985–1988 Research Assistant at the Chair for Business Management at Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 1989–1995 Management Assistant at Pestalozzi publishing house, Erlangen, subsequently its Managing Director
- 1996–1998 Managing Director geobra Brandstätter
- 1999–2002 Managing Director Denscheilmann und Wellein
- 2002–2003 Project Manager production site Nafta of Diehl Ako Stiftung
- 2004–2013 Member of the Corporate Division Board Management and Controlling of the Division Diehl Controls
- Since May 2013 Chief Financial Officer of Diehl Aviation
CCODiehl AviationHarald Mehring, Dipl.-Ing., MBAMember of the Corporate Division Board of Diehl Aviation | Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
Harald Mehring, Dipl.-Ing., MBA
- Born 1966 in Nagold
- 1992 Degree in Aviation and Aerospace Technology, University Stuttgart, Dipl.-Ing.
- 1998 Master in Business Administration at Distance-Learning University Hagen
- 2002–2010 executive positions at Lufthansa Technik in the fields of component service, VIP business sales and cabin interiors for business aircraft, most recently Deputy Director Sales Middle East & Africa
- 2010–2014 Head of Sales and Service and Member of the Management Board at Hydro Systems
- Since November 2015 Chief Customer Officer (CCO) at Diehl Aviation
- Since July 2017 Member of the Corporate Division Board of Diehl Aviation