Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG

The heart of Diehl has been beating in Nürnberg ever since the company was founded. It was in Schweiggerstrasse, at first, that Margarete and Heinrich Diehl incorporated „Heinrich Diehl – kunstgewerbliche Modellwerkstätten” on September 05, 1902, and built them up to become one of the biggest Franconian manufacturers of semi-finished products within just a few years. In 1917 the company started operating under the name “Metall, Guß- und Presswerk Heinrich Diehl” in Äußere Bayreuther Straße in the north of the city. In the thirties they gradually acquired the former production site of Bing AG in Stephanstrasse in the vicinity of the main station. Merely intended as a site for the production of precision products at first, Diehl finally acquired the entire property in order to accommodate even the headquarters of the growing company here.

Even today, the Diehl headquarters are located in the striking building with the beautiful Art Nouveau facade. This is where this international group, which has  sites all over the world, is controlled from. Next to the headquarters on the company premises in Stephanstrasse is where Ausbildungs- und Qualifizierungs-GmbH responsible for training the junior staff in the region is located, likewise Diehl Informatik GmbH as well as Diehl Assekuranz Rückversicherungs- und Vermittlungs AG.

Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG


Logo Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG

Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG

Stephanstraße 49
90478 Nürnberg
Germany

Phone Number: +49 911 947-0
Fax Number: +49 911 947-3429
info@diehl.de