More than 16,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aerosystems and Metering. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust. Apply now and discover where you can come in and become a part of our comprehensive contribution to future-oriented technologies for domestistic and industrial applications.
For our office in Wroclaw we are looking for:
This is your position with us:
- Assurance of clear and open communication with the international teams;
- Ability to create compelling and convincing presentations for clients;
- Market research for the new technologies;
- Focus on customer expectations and needs;
- Collecting market insides (benchmarking);
- Preparing demonstrators proving technology concepts;
- Cooperation with Universities;
- Design Thinking.
Your contribution to our team:
- Technical University degree, preferred faculty: Electronics, Mechatronics;
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written);
- 2-3 years’ experience in embedded electronics project or similar;
- Well-developed communications skills enabling to work in a multinational environment (contact with clients and suppliers);
- Ability to quickly adapt to the change environment;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Good knowledge of industries (preferred: appliance, consumer, automotive);
- Willingness to business travels.
- Good communication in German (both spoken and written);
- Experience in technology management;
- Familiar with usability/product design;
- Leadership skills;
- Theoretical or practical background in patent procedures in an international environment;
- Eager to learn constantly and develop own skills.
- Possibility of self-development to handle in the future manager position;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment in the field;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.
If you are interested in the above job position and you wish to share your ideas and skills in a multinational company, please send your application using the button below "Apply here"
We inform that we will contact only selected candidates!
Please attach in CV the clause regarding personal data protection:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, consolidated text: Journal of Law of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended .